Keep Christian values in NSW Parliament
The NSW State election is this weekend, and I unashamedly ask for your vote on Saturday, 23 March 2019. I am honoured to serve with The Rev. The Hon. Fred Nile MLC and to help keep Christian values in NSW Parliament. Since being in Parliament I have introduced one bill, moved 47 amendments across 17 bills, and with 40 of these agreed to. I have also held pivotal positions on various committees focused on housing, energy, electricity, children, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander rights, and music and the arts, to mention a few. I also share the balance of power (or prayer and responsibility as we like to call it) in the Upper House with The Rev. The Hon. Fred Nile MLC.
If re-elected it is my hope to fight for the people of New South Wales and to help keep New South Wales the great state that it is:
- We’ll fight to ensure that energy is affordable and reliable and secure for your family’s needs.
- We’ll work to secure a sustainable and affordable water supply for all residents of NSW and our environment.
- We believe that all people were created with the same dignity and value, and that people are the centre of NSW healthcare.
- We’ll ensure our kids get the great education and values for a brighter future.
- We’ll fight to preserve our family Christian values so future generations can benefit from the values that have built our country.
I am often asked how people can make sure their vote counts with regards to preferences. I will try and explain this as simply as possible.
- If you vote 1 in Group Q above the line, and no other boxes, the vote goes to the Christian Democratic Party, and the vote goes to our second preference.
- If you choose to number below the line, you must number 1 to 15. Please note, if you do not complete this section as dictated (i.e. 1 to 15), the vote fails to count.
I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the people of NSW and to bring glory to Christ, ensuring Christian values are kept in the Parliament of New South Wales. I pray for the honour to continue serving the people of New South Wales for another 8 years.
Vote #1 in Group Q for Paul Green and The Christian Democratic Party above the line on the BIG White Voting Paper.
Authorised by Paul Green, The Christian Democratic Party, Sydney.