The NSW electoral commission finished the Legislative Council check count as of Thursday night.
The results at this point show that we have no won enough of a quota to secure a seat and will have to await the distribution of preferences to determine whether we can secure one of the last remaining seats.
The results as they stand show;
- Liberal/Nationals: Seven, possibly eight, seats with a quota of 7.659
- Labor: Six seats with a quota of 6.531
- Greens: Two seats with a quota of 2.14
- One Nation: One seat with a quota of 1.517
- Shooters, Farmers, Fishers: One seat with a quota of 1.2182
- Liberal Democrats: yet to secure a seat with a quota of 0.479
The Christian Democratic Party have a quota of 0.5008.
The distribution of preferences will occur Monday the 15th April at 207 Kent St, Portside Centre at 11am. The process will take about 45 minutes, and is open to the public.
We will update you once we know the results on Monday.